Nissan highly recommends choosing a Nissan Certified Collision Repair Facility for timely, high-quality auto body repairs for your Nissan. Cherokee Collision Center's Marietta & Canton locations underwent substantial training and validation to ensure appropriate repairs for all year and models of Nissan vehicles.
Nissan owners in the Atlanta area benefit in several ways by choosing a certified body shop like Cherokee Collision:
- Peace of mind knowing your Nissan is in good hands and will be repaired with the appropriate tools, parts, & equipment
- Use of Genuine Nissan Parts will be prioritized over others
- The body shop is I-CAR Gold Certified and trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness
- Limited warranty on collision repairs for as long as you own the vehicle*
*Limitied lifetime warranty. Terms and conditions apply. See shop for details.
Complimentary Towing to a Nissan Certified Body Shop
Call 1-800-NISSAN-1 (1-800-647-7261) for complimentary towing to Cherokee Collision Center, up to 50 miles away.
Nissan Wants You To Know
- Your insurance company may recommend a shop but cannot require you to use them
- You can have your Nissan repaired at a shop you choose, like Cherokee Collision Center
- In most cases the cost of repair will only be your deductible, if there is one. Cost should not be your primary concern
- A Nissan Certifed Collision Repair Facility has your interests in mind, not the insurance company's
Nissan Certified Auto Body Shops feature I-CAR Certification
- Your Nissan is a complex vehicle. It is important to choose a body shop with signs of training
- I-CAR is an internationally recognized training and education organization for collision repair professionals
- I-CAR Gold Professionals have the knowledge and capabilities to provide efficient, safe, and high quality repairs to Nissans.
The Marietta and Canton locations of Cherokee Collision Center provide certified repairs to Nissan vehicles in the entire Atlanta metro area. When you have been in a collision and want the confidence that your Nissan will be safe and hold its value, choose a body shop certified to properly repair your vehicle. Call today to discuss repairing your Nissan at a certified body shop.